Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Right Words


i keep searching for the right words 2 describe how i feel
i just cant find the perfect words
no matter how hard i try,
any word that come in my mind doesnt say everything
the way i feel each time i c u
each time we talk
each time i hear ur heart talking to mine
each time i hear ur voice
each time i am wiz u it is the best feeling ever
2 b just wiz u
it makes me feel that i can fly away into the sky wizout wings
away form any other thing
but..
when u r not around i keep holding myself by saying soon we meet so i can run at u,
hold u,tell u i miss u,
never stop talking and looking in ur eyes cing everything in them
cing ur pure heart that keeps me warm and safe
i never felt this way b4
i just wanna tell u everything happened when u were away
dont u ever go away
dont u ever forget ur words
and dont u ever stop loving me
cuz i know one thing
i cant stop loving u
and i cant stand the idea of u getting away..
so i guess i will leave my heart to tell ur heart the whole story
and how was his life b4 he meets ur heart
just one thing i wanted 2 say long time ago
.. . .... ...

No comments: