Monday, December 28, 2009

Can't..Love..AGAIN?!!


why am I thinking about love again
after all what happened I decided not to let anyone enters or even knock my heart's door
what happened now?!!!
why can't I stop thinking of you
why can't I get you out of my mind
why are u stuck in my mind..
why you?!?!!
I don't want to let you enter my heart cause I am afraid you will hurt me..
I can't let you enter..i just can't
I wish you don't read this.. cause even if you did you won't knowthat these wirds are for you..
you'll think its for someone else
and you may freak out..
you may get away..
I don't know but I think I wanna give you the chance
I wanna give love the chance..
for a very long time I couldn't think of anything to write..
BUT here I am after I met you..
I found myself holding the pen and writing down these simple words
hoping that one day i could tell you that when I wrote this I mean
you

No comments: