Monday, January 18, 2010

NO ONE DESERVES!!




no one was able to break me the way you all did
no one was able to hurt me the way you all did
after all of that time!!
after all of those years!!

is it that easy to forget how close we were?
is it that easy to forget the moments we shared?
is it that easy to forget our friendship?
is it that easy to forget all of that?!!

so tell me now how do you do it perfectly?!!
how do you pretend that everything is all right when nothing is right?!!
tell me how you keep pretending and pretending until you believed your lie?
just tell me how?!!!!

cause when I tried to pretend that everything is all right..
I failed..I couldn't handle the pain..
how do you handle it?!!
just tell me how?!!
I tried alot to know what is wrong with you and what happened to you
BUT each time you act as if you don't care..
until I believed that you really don't care
do you think I care or not?
I used to care and care till no care is left..
I hold on to you but seems you are holding to someone else..

I am sorry I CAN PRETEND NO MORE!!

now I really don't care..
and yea I am gonna say it loud cause I REALLY DON'T CARE!!

No comments: