Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TRUE FRIEND


once upon a time i had this wonderful friend
a friend that anyone would dream about..
this friend never let me down..
always there for me even when i don't ask
always knows what is in my mind
trying to teach me everything about life
trying to do the best thing to make sure that i am happy
a friend who really cares..
then suddenly something happened
dunno what that thing is..
but something affected our friendship
something seems to be big..
i tried to search for that thing but i failed
i tried to fix it although i dunno what is it..but i failed in that too..
and each time i try to fix it i make it worse
so i tried to be quiet for awhile but things are going worse
and i am out of ideas
dunno what to do
dunno what to say
the only thing i know for sure is that i don't wanna lose that friend
that friend means the world to me..
and still i dunno how to prove that
i'm trying may be i am not trying that hard or my ways are not right..i dunno
it's just that friend is now apart of my life and i can't imagine my life without that friend
i hope i can tell that friend every single word i said in here and a bit little more

No comments: