Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Friend

This is like the very first time in my life I feel that I am really happy I feel safe.. I feel that there could be that one friend who could really care for you no matter what who could be there for you no matter where you are who could be anything you wish for.. that friend who is deep.. but still lets you in.. he let you go inside deep enough to be permanent inside a friend who is real.. a friend who we use to argue like all the time a friend who I could be me and only me he sees me AS ME..no one else when you were gone I felt like something was missing something that noone could ever fill it.. you will always be my very best friend who touched my heart like no one else didIt is just no words will be able to express how I really feel thank you for being always here for me W EYAAAAAAAAK tefakr lw sanya teb3ed HA2TELAAAAAAAAAAAAAK SA3THA :D if you think this is a fake alarm WELL DEAR THINK AGAIN :@ :D

No comments: