Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shadows from the past

once upon a time .. you were my everything you were my best friend.. you were my boyfriend you were my dad you were my brother you were literally my everything.. and still you kept hurting me in every single way.. and I used to keep silent and cry each and every day because of you I used to cry myself to sleep each and every night and you never knew I used to care so much that I was afraid if you knew that,you would get hurt.. I used to endure you for a very long time I used to love you from my heart I used to try to do my best to always keep you happy I used to be very naive .. I used to be that perfect girl for you who would do almost anything for her man but now all of that is gone... .... nothing remains the same, you are not the same.. me is not the same.. you made me change you made me grow up you made me a whole new girl you broke me into a very small pieces you made me not trust any other man you made me someone new.. someone different for a very long time I was not able to feel I was not able to think I was not able to laugh I was not able to cry I was not able to breathe you gave me everything and you made me give it away!! you made me push you away you made me end our relationship you made me say goodbye for a very long time I kept holding my hand from writing I did not want anyone to know that I used to suffer or know how I really feel but here I am SCREW anyone who thinks of me as a weak little girl being strong means confess everything you feel and everything you wanna say so here I am saying it out loud without being ashamed of it I was broken.. I was sad.. I was mad.. and yea I missed you and of course I used to love you I used to care what people would think of me if i said that but here I am not caring if everyone knew this now not caring if they would know who you really are not caring if you saw this now not caring how you really feel not caring about anything that concerns you cause for me NOW I know who you really are you were never the one and you will never be from now on things are gonna be so different from now on you have no place left in my heart from now on you are just that memory that I wanna forget

No comments: