Friday, November 28, 2008

just some words..


i asked myself alot..
why i get annoyed..
why i'm like this..
and finally i got my answer..
it is because each time i try to support you.... i fail
and each time i wanna make sure you are ok..i fail
and i feel stupid cause each time i wanna make you happy i fail

remember the time i went to see you playing football..
i keep asking myself why i didn't enter the playground?!?!
i found my only excuse..
that they may get me wrong
and that i was going to see someone else..
you know what..i don't care except for one thing
YOU!!
i wanted them if they thought that way..
to say that i was coming to see you..and only you..
and i am sure that you won't allow anyone to say anything about me..
after that match..
the one i didn't see..
i wish i saw it..
i wish i could make you happy even if it was just by showing up..
telling you that i am here by your side,go win,go get me my goals..

i wish i haven't said all the things i said and made you unhappy
i wish i know how to make you happy..
i wish i know what to do..what to say..
i wish i can say the perfect words
i wish you can feel me by your side and make me feel that you are by my side..

u deserve alot..
i'm not perfect too..
as you can see
no one is perfect..
each one of us has good and bad things..
when we care for someone we don't see the bad things..
and when they occur by chance we forget them at the same moment they occurred
cause the only things we care for are the good things..
they are the only things i care for..

No comments: