Monday, December 29, 2008

me and life

i dunno what i'm saying or thinking of..
I just found myself holding the pen and writing down
will life always be like this?!?!
will it always sucks?!?!
will it always become hard?!?!
I know life can be cruel
that's why I'm afraid of saying that I'm happy
cause then life will take away the things i care for the most
like each time it does..
I dunno what to do
I'm afraid of tomorrow
I'm afraid of becoming sad again..
life hurt me alot..
and I can take it no more
I want it to stop hurting me..
and let me be happy..

you know what..
screw life and its tries of making me unhappy
I'm happy thank ALLAH..
and I intend to be happy for long time isA

so life..I wanna tell you something
don't ever try to take away from me the reason that makes me happy..
cause this time i won't let you take it from me
I'll fight and fight and fight till you give up and let me be..
cause I'd rather be dead than allowing you to take it from me
so no matter what happens
I'LL NEVER LET GO



No comments: