Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Afraid


sometimes I set alone and then start thinking as usual..
and each time I think..I find that I'm afraid..
afraid of many things
afraid of days
afraid of tomorrow without you in it
afraid of losing
afraid of losing the only person i really cared for..
afraid of waking up one day and find that you left
afraid of the whole thoughts in my head
afraid of being so weak
afraid of my heart
afraid of every second that pass while I'm thinking..
afraid of destiny
afraid of life
afraid of the dark
afraid of being lost
afraid of being lonely
afraid of waiting
afraid of being unsaved
afraid of getting tired from waiting
so many things to be afraid of..
so many things in my head...
and I can do nothing about them,
So i take a deep breathe
and hope that someday all of these fears will somehow fed away..

No comments: