Saturday, April 11, 2009

An Empty Letter

when i just needed you,you walked away..
when i tried to talk with you,tell you what's wrong with me,you left me..
when i sat shocked because of you,you did nothing
when i started talking to you,you told me to find someone else who will be more useful to me..
is that it?!?
why?!?!
i tried to open my heart
i tried to tell you what is bothering me..
why did you push me away?!?!
is that your way of saying that you don't care any more?!?!
just say you don't care like before
it won't hurt like the way you told me
i just needed 5 minutes from your time
i just needed to feel that you are by my side
is that too much to ask for?
BUT instead of that i got stabbed in my heart
i just needed some one who really cares to listen to me
i know that you may not love to talk to anyone when u are annoyed but i am not like that
i am different from you
when i am annoyed, i want to talk with someone i feel safe with..
I'm just disappointed
and yea you made yourself clear..
you don't need to say that you no longer care..
i am not that stupid i got it..
and i got what you wanna say :)

No comments: