Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Myself..SORRY!!




I am not so proud of what I did to you
sorry myself for not taking care of you
sorry for not believing peoples' lies
sorry for letting other people play with your feelings
sorry for not listening to what my mind said
sorry for acting too late
sorry for doing what I did
sorry for knowing that what I did would hurt you and I still did it
sorry for pretending that I am okay while I wasn't
sorry for not putting you ahead of anything
sorry for not making you a priority
sorry for having to learn it the hard way
sorry for making you go through all that
sorry for letting you down
sorry for not promising you earlier but now

I promise you that I'll take a good care of you
I promise you this that no matter what YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF ANYTHING
I promise you I will listen to mind more
I promise you I will not hurt you and definitely will not let anyone does
I promise you that from now on I will only care for what is the best for you

No comments: