Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Little Angel





Today I had the chance to know the best girl ever..
when I look into her eyes I see an angel..
she is so pure..so cute and her smile ohh my god
SHE HAS THE BEST SMILE EVER <3
she used to be full of hope..
now I dunno her smile is not the same.. there is something behind it..
something that says alot of things..
she is in pain but she tries so hard to hide it with her gorgeous smile
may be she is so clever that she convinced everyone that she is happy and smiling
but i know exactly what she is going through..
I know exactly how she feels
and I know for sure that this feeling will go away soon enough
she reminds me of myself and that she must have been through alot
BUT she will NEVER LOSE HOPE..I will make sure of that..that's gonna be my job I am gonna always keep you full of hope no matter what
I wanna tell you something my little angel
I will always be here
I will always be by your side
no matter what happens u will always be my little sister my beloved one
P.S. I adore you rabbena ye5alliky leya <3

No comments: